Sunday, May 1, 2011

NATURAL BEAUTY: SOPHIA LOREN BEAUTY SECRET!


I am Italian and of course I love all things Italian, just like my movie stars, SOPHIA LOREN is one of the last Great Film stars we have living today and continues to work in films and  she stays fit and beautiful. It's always been rumored that Italian women use Olive Oil  on there skin and here's proof.


So you ask your self how can i look that good when I'm 76?  Simple, says Sophia, she owes her curvaceous figure and amazing skin to spaghetti and olive oil as a beauty product.  I heard that she even bathes in it. Olive Oil is rich in Polyphenal, an antioxidant, look it up if you don't believe me,  which slows the process of akin wrinkling, oh my, I need to go sit a vat  of it right now! With all this said, I wanted to share some neat beauty uses for Olive Oil.



  • As a deep conditioner for your hair. Yep, olive oil can give you healthy, shiny hair.
  • Wet hair.
  • Work a little bit of the olive oil from the roots to the ends of your hair.
  • Wrap your hair in plastic saran wrap (to avoid getting it all over your shirt and towel)
  • Wrap your head in towel and wait 15-20 mins. before rinsing it off.
  • As a makeup remover.
  • Soak a cotton ball or a cotton pad in olive oil and rub face makeup off.
  • For eye makeup removal, I just apply a little to my eye area and leave it for at least 20 seconds then rub the makeup off. Leaving olive oil, or any eye makeup remover, on your eye area for a few seconds makes for a much easier removal.
  • As a heavy moisturizer for the night time
  • Pat a little bit of olive oil on your skin lightly before you sleep.

Beauty Quotes:
“If you can learn to use your mind as well as your powder puff, you will become more truly beautiful.” 


“Style must be adapted to the woman and not vice versa. The same can be said of clothes.” 


“Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.”


“I do not have a set regimen of exercise. The only activity I really enjoy is swimming. And I love to walk for long distances.” 




"Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got."
— Sophia Loren



"If you haven't cried, your eyes can't be beautiful."


3 comments:

  1. They spend unlimited amount of money on beauty products. They invest good amount of money on makeup, hair care products and skin care products. Southern belle beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rose scent is really lovely to apply and I found it was suitable event for sensitive skin. internet

    ReplyDelete

Feed Back Is apprechiated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...