Sunday, December 19, 2010

From My Kit To Yours! 3 Products To Get To Know

So I have a few new to me products that I want to share with you all. It's funny , but it's always something to do with lips.  Creature of habit I am. So check it out and I would love your feed back, in the case this posting encourages you to  break out of your everyday routine and experiment with something new. cheers all!





NYX: This top selling eye pencil shown here in Black Bean
it combines an eye shadow and eye liner all in one,  It's creamy formula glides on smooth and  it's easy to blend and its crease free (love that!) nor will it dry out.
and it's available in a slew of shades that work both day and night, just play with them to your liking!


  • So here's a tip:
    To use pencil as eye shadow apply all over the eye and in the crease; blend carefully. To line eyes apply pencil directly along the upper and lower lash lines and blend. Can be used with all NYX eye shadows, liners, mascara and lashes~ This is an amazing  eye pencil, i love my black smokey eyes always have and this achieves the blackest yet. try it out, and experiment with all the shades and try mixing them, why not there a mere $4.19 ULTA


    EROS LIP BALMS
    These little guys are pretty dang terrific, they don't last a minute when I break them out on set. So i kinda hide them and dish them out to those i find worthy! HAHA! Not only are they cute, but long lasting, with Shea butter & Vitamin E, it glides on clear  and his gluten, paraben, petrolium & phthalate free it's 95% organic, and all natural destine to keep lips moist, soft and sexy..so Twist off top, pucker up and smile  / $2.99 can't beat that!
    Kellen Lutz 

    Here's something new to me and maybe to you, Armour Beauty.
    Actually someone turned me on to this line, at the moment it is mainly lips, I love lips anyone who knows me knows that, I love gloss!  Theo Kogan of the legendary girl band LUNACHICKS teamed up with makeup artist/designer, Allison Burns to create this awesome line. There Opaque so you can wear alone or layer if you want. Personal  fav;s, FEMME FATALE, & EDIE a nude shades that  i an in  heaven about i want everyone to wear it, and Its long lasting, after all that's why she created it~~~





















  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Feed Back Is apprechiated

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...